FC Bayern Munich: Uli Hoeneß considers an extension with Robert Lewandowski as possible
Honorary President Uli Hoeneß does not consider a contract extension with Robert Lewandowski to the German football record champion Bayern Munich in the coming year.
“Well, a year, we’ll take a look. Maybe he will sign again for three next year. That can happen,” said Hoeneß in an interview with the Merchner Merkur/tz media group.
Lewandowski has an offer from FC Barcelona, which he would like to accept. In Munich, however, the Polish striker still has a contract until June 2023. “Robert Lewandowski is something completely normal in the economy. One says: ‘I want to go.’ The other says: ‘I don’t let you go’. And then he has to say, the path wants to say: ‘I have to accept that,’, said Hoeneß
Articles and videos on the topic
* “Lewa stay!” Loud Lewandowski speaking choirs on Marienplatz
* Despite Hoeneß ‘encouragement: Does the Causa Lewandowski decide on Brazzo’s future?
* “Hetz hunt!” Hoeneß breaks Lance for Brazzo
* Lewy-power word from Kahn: “Basta!”
* The Bundesliga on Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on DAZN – register now!
And further: “If the morning breaks the leg, we cannot say: ‘You have to go now because we can no longer use you.’ He had a great performance here. FC Bayern paid great. We are balanced. Very simple. “